• “Flying in Squares” by happyquiltingmelissa
• This quilt uses a layer cake and some background fabric to create a bed size quilt.
• We will learn (for those who do not know how) the 4 at a time flying geese method.
• 85″ square
• Cutting instructions available in April 2023 meeting.
• Those who sign up and pay for the class by the May meeting will be put in a drawing for a free layer cake.
Class charge: $15 for members; $20 for non-members.
The Florence Douglas Center will also be open for open sew.